- Clinical facials are structured and goal oriented. All include thorough cleansing, steam, exfoliating, enzymes, extractions, custom masque, and product selection. Tension will be eased during your facial with neck and shoulder massage while wrapped in warm sheets and blankets to rest. Product orientation and proper skin care techniques are included in each facial.
- This one hour treatment customized for your skin type. Will leave you relaxed with a smooth and radiant complexion. Beautiful skin begins with an effective facial and
products helping to repair the skin, providing essential nourishment and protection
from environmental damage. 60 min. $75
Vitamin C Facial
- Increased elasticity, refinement of pores, and collagen stimulation are the results of this antioxidant treatment. 60 min. $85
- This 30 minute, thorough treatment is customized for your skins specific needs. Recommended also for our teen clientele. 30 min. $60
- This specialized facial is designed to detox the skin and speed cell turnover for a refreshed, rejuvenated complexion. 60 min. $80
- Microdermabrasion is a skin exfoliation treatment ideal for anyone seeking to improve their skin condition. Ideal for acne scarring, sun damage and fine lines.
Microdermabrasion Crystal or Diamond Tip Treatment
- This results oriented treatment gently resurfaces and lifts dead skin cells. This is a true skin rejuvenation that enhances the condition of the skin even after the treatment. Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, age spots, and acne scars are just a few of the benefits. Degree of improvement may vary upon individual need. $85
- Hydra-microdermabrasion is a crystal free method to the Microderabrasion process. Utilizing water jets and a diamond tip wand, the skin is resurfaced to reveal a smoother, even texture. This is a gentle, relaxing procedure and extremely effective. Skin may be pink after the treatment, but will subside quickly. There is an increase of circulation and lymphatic flow. Pores are completely cleaned and you will see results immediately! Not recommended for extreme rosacea. 85$ Call for more information and to make your appointment!
- Minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, certain pigmentation problems, and acne
- One of the many alpha hydroxyl acids, derived from sugar cane, glycolic acid accelerates the removal of dead skin cells. Consistent treatments have been found to minimize the appearance of fine line, wrinkles, certain pigmentation problems, and acne as well as alleviate dry skin. $65
- Salicylic Peels are an excellent way to achieve a deep antiseptic exfoliation that treats acne and aids in overall skin rejuvenation. Recommended for those with acne, mild rosacea, hyperpigmentation and rough skin. $65
Glycolic acid can help with a wide range of skin conditions, including:
Facial Aging Wrinkles Pigmentation Scars Scaly Conditions Acne Sun Spots
- Dermaplaning (done by an experienced esthetician) uses a blade to gently exfoliate the outer layer of dead skin cells and remove fine facial hair. A noticeable improvement is immediate. Hair returns softly. Products penetrate the skin better following this beneficial treatment! This treatment is recommended once every 4-5 weeks and is a wonderful addition to any of our facials. Note – Not recommended for acneic skin conditions. A customized European facial for oily, acneic skin or a Glycolic Acid Peel is recommended for this skin type.
Full Face – $60
Note: See “Enhancements“ page for additional services which can be added to any facial.